Welcome back to a new episode of Cz’s Boogie podcast from 5 Magazine Editor-in-Chief Czarina Mirani, featuring a fresh selection of her 10 current favorite tracks (from all genres of music) along with house music news and gossip.
Beyonce’s ‘Me Myself and I’, Closer to Truth’s release of Sound Therapy live band, Southport Weekender and why you should go with us, the option of ADE, why I cannot do WMC/Miami Music Week (their evil cab drivers), the female DJ mentoring program, my bad ass students, making things happen for yourself, details about the upcoming Chicago House Music Festival details, Cz’s dance workshops and performances, the original blue-eyed soul artist Jamiroquai, the app that can’t send you links, White Girl the movie, new Off the Record Podcast with Terry Hunter, new issue of 5 Magazine, Cz is going to Paris!
Cz’s Boogie Episode 17 Tracklist
1) Me, Myself and I (Pierre Reynolds)
2) Soul Salsa Soul (St. Germain, Descarga Mix)
3) Shaman’s Sacrifice (Sound Therapy)
4) It’s Gonna Be Alright (Cybil Jefferies, Sean McCabe Vocal Mix)
5) Freak 4 Music (Dominic Bullock)
6) Higher State of Consciousness (Josh Wink, Tweaking’ Acid Funk)
7) Smack My Pussy (Filta Freqz feat. Erika Guzman)
8) Soul Education (Jamiroquai)
9) Sunny (Boney M)
10) Last Tango in Paris (Gotan Project)
photo courtesy of Louis Fitch Images